Friday 3 April 2015

Closet/Wardrobe Organizing - Part 5: Bedroom, Pinterest Inspired Organization




Left: Bedside Table - I painted it myself, was just plain pine. I like to keep the bedroom as clutter-free as possible, but being an avid acquirer of new shiny things I tend to get messy.
As long as everything has a home though, I can keep it tidy
(as long as I don't buy NEW STUFF!)
Right: This shelving sits next to my closet/Wardrobe under my Necklace Cork-board.
It holds my Nailpolish (in the Green Box)
and two pairs of impractical shoes I bought online... Online shopping aye, it'll get ya.

And this is how I organize my HATS! I made up this organizer all by myself, thought I was ever so clever, until I saw Geneva from "a Pair and a Spare" and her hat storage solution...
SO MUCH BETTER than mine... but I can always borrow her idea at a later date.

 Green, pink and purple are my favorite colors for interiors.
 Bedside cabinet - Dressing table
 Shoe cabinet, full length mirror and Hats

I'm pretty happy with the bedroom now.
Feels Less cluttered and a much nicer place to chill and play dress-up.

♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.

♥ ♥ ♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment