Thursday 19 February 2015

Closet/Wardrobe Organization - Pinterest inspired me to clean it out and organize!


What's inside here I wonder?
I HATE having sliding closet doors... they're so AWKWARD

After spending an inordinate amount of time on Pinterest pinning "Dream Closet" Pic's,
I thought it was high time to re-organize the mess that was my closet...

I haven't put in any before pictures as I didn't wanna freak yo' out.

Left: Outerwear, Jackets.
Center: Outerwear, Jackets (Higher Rotation)
Right: Light Jackets, Cardigans.


Left: Button Downs, Shirts
Center: Short Dresses, Summer Dresses
Right: Pants, Trousers, Jeans.


Left - Tops & T-shirts
Middle - Long Dresses, Maxi dresses
Right - Short Skirts, Maxi Skirts

As you can see everything has to share a hanger.
I buy new hangers but then buy more clothes and they have to SHARE!

Next Time We'll look at the rest of the space.
Where I store my shoes, hats, purses, necklaces.
So much TO DO!


Personally I LOVE closet tours, how do you guys organize your wardrobes?

♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.

♥ ♥ ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment