Thursday 19 March 2015

Closet/Wardorbe Organizing Part 3 - Non-clothing items in any good closet. Pinterest Inspired Organization

I decided it was time to tackle the travesty that was my closet:

Top-o-the-closet: Spare shoes I don't wear that much...
Right: Small Purses. Left: Delicate Tops and Swimwear.
 Right: Wooly Hats/Beanies. Right: Clutches/Evening Purses.
to the far left of My wardrobe,
I hide all my Forgotten Shoes I never wear and plan to sell/offload


Then Hidden in the clothing I have a Hanging Belt Organizer - left

And on the Right: Scarves all knotted over a Wooden hanger

I find it easier to hang up rather than
fold/roll in a draw 


Down the bottom I hide my sneakers, flip-flops and my "Flat-shoe-overflow"

Re-organizing your closet/wardrobe is a great opportunity to sort out what you never wear, I discovered about 25 purses I never use and no longer want!
Quality, not quantity peeps.

Next Week - The Shoe closet!

♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.

♥ ♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment