Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Hey hey it's Shoesday!!!!

So for Shoesday today...
I thought I would profile a SHOE designer and since you guys LOVED this shoe:
Via Matter of Style
I've made it...
SOPHIA WEBSTER
Former colleague of (Amazeballs) shoe designer Nicholas Kirkwood - who remains her mentor and provides production facilities - Sophia's Autum Winter 2013 collection was inspired by a trip to Brazil.

Via: Boy meets Fashion.
The colorfully painted homes and their prints - aztec, Leopard print, polka dots and hearts.
Via: Boy meets Fashion.
"My shoes are for women who want to express their personality through their shoes and will appreciate and enjoy them."
 
 “single soles, feminine lines and strong silhouettes.”
 Super Cute heels - I smell a DIY.   Via: Boy meets Fashion.

 "The thing I admire the most about any designer is the way they draw," she said. "I think that because my first love was always art, the sketching process is what I find most enjoyable and interesting. I really admire Manolo Blahnik and Edmundo Castillo - they are two shoe designers whose sketches I feel really tell a story and give the shoe a personality through the way they draw."

Sophia Webster via:
VOGUE

<Cute campaign pics>
Via: Fashionista

If you've got some spare skrilla check her out online at Net-a-Porter.
Will be stocked at Dover Street Market and Havey Nichols
Via: Boy meets Fashion.
  What do you think?

Was this a good Shoesday or what?