Friday 10 May 2013

High tea at Athenaeum Hotel Park Lane

Has anybody here played Monopoly?  The more I hang out in London the more I recall the names of the properties - but I digress... #parklane
Angela my WONDERFUL Siss (greasing) took me to high tea at a 4.5 star hotel on Park Lane (posh or wot)
The Athenaeum Hotel...

> The Hotel is Covered in foliage - this is out the window from our table.
< Our Table setting - they make it all so NICE



< Our Tea selection












Angela's Mocktail >

Above: Selection of Sandwiches (nom nom) and a glass of Honey Fizz Champagne
* Smoked Salmon, Cucumber and Cream Cheese, Egg Mayonnaise with Mustard Cress, Ham with Red Onion Marmalade, Honey Roasted Ham and Caramelized Golden Cross Goats Cheese.

And for desert *dribbles*
Profiterole, white chocolate mousse, Vanilla cheesecake, Lemon tart, Chocolate iced sponge, Honey cake and macaroon, champagne Jelly - the drool goes on.
I had to go meet the BF at the pub after this - I wanted to lie down and go to sleep - but such is the frenetic pace of London - there is NO SLEEP!  We went by the Hard-rock gift shop and I took a few snaps - and bought nothing >:D
 Guitar necks!
 White: Bruce Kulick - Kiss
Red: Steve Jones - Sex Pistols
Black: Richie Sambora - Bon Jovi.
 Soo many drum sticks!!!
And this is Madam Muck herself - aka ME!!!
YUMMY PINK CHAMPAGNE!

♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.


No comments:

Post a Comment