Monday 4 March 2013

Neckace fetish

Take a look....

So despite my large necklace collection back in New Zealand
http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/jewellry.html and the
fact I've said to myself multiple times I don't need any more necklaces
I decided to bring only 5 or so necklaces to the UK with me...
how naive I was...
I soon felt the urge for some shiny new bling - take a look
As soon as I saw this necklace in Aldo Covent Garden I HAD TO HAVE - Waited in line for like, 15 minutes to buy it!

Purple Necklace is from this AWESOME and random store in Tenby called Equinox - It's Awesome.

Blue-ish feather from New Look - Sparkly

Isn't he a cutey?  I already own an owl necklace but its not coulorful like this so...
 I'm really missing all my DIY Jewelry equipment back in New Zealand - Hindsight is a beautiful thing but there are a few things I wished I had packed that I am now missing... alas, I was only allowed 30KG's and thought if I FILL my suitcase I won't be able to bring anything BACK :-(

*Laughing my ass off - I wrote this post a week or two back and have actually bought a few MORE necklaces since - oh well, will save those for another post ;-)

What's one thing you always seem to come home with after a trip to the shops?  Something you're forever collecting...
MWA


8 comments:

  1. I like the little robot, he's the grooviest cutest little man ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh he LOOKS great.. but he always TURNS AROUND! Hehe, #white_girl_problems.

      ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.

      Delete
  2. @Paula you're right, now I'm working on new shoes, you'll see them in the coming week! Stay tuned! ;)

    I bought a similar feather necklace today :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh - I can't wait ;-)

      The feather necklace is such a great buy - it dresses everything up

      ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.

      Delete
  3. great necklaces!like your blog!check mine if you want!want to follow each other?thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Thanks for visiting - I'll following you on bloglovin ;-) Always keen for some good style inspiration.

      ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.

      Delete
  4. Wow they are such nice and chunky necklaces. You should see my sisters collection, I am suprised there is any necklackes left in the world because she has that many. Perfect because then I can borrow them here and there...secretly.

    Nice blog. Feel free to check mine out too.

    Alyssa
    http://squibtoday.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh - I love looking at others collections of things - that's why I love the Coveteur!
      Thanks for visiting - I like your blog too :-)

      ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.

      Delete